AR-15 Armorer Course by Semper Paratus Arms
March 15 & 16 | 9:00am-5:30pm
Semper Paratus Arms is teaching a 2-day (16 hour) comprehensive AR-15 Armorer Course at 88 Tactical. All students will learn by way of multimedia presentations, lecture and hands on training with their weapon. Students will be able to make some repairs on their weapons during the course. Upon successful completion of the written and hands on test, students will receive a certificate.
- History and evolution of the AR15 family of weapons
- Tool selection and usage
- Cycle of operation
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions
- Replacement of all key components such as the barrel, gas rings, extractor, etc….
- Component selection and technical specifications
- Maintenance and record keeping
AR-15 Armorer Course Equipment Requirements
- AR15 Carbine/Rifle (Direct Impingement Recommended)
- Glock Disassembly Tool
- 1” Nylon and Brass gunsmithing hammer. (Brownells Part #818-600-100WB)
- 6′′ flat tip screwdriver or correct Hex wrench for pistol grip screw Pivot pin installation tool- (Brownells Part# 080-216-011WB)
- 1/16 flat punch (Starrett is recommended)
- USB Flash Drive
To enroll, please visit the Semper Paratus Arms website.