2-Day Vehicle Defense by Battleline Tactical
April 13 & 14 | 9am-5pm
The Vehicle Defensive Course focuses on fundamental defensive skills in, and around vehicles. This course will include a vehicle ballistic lab and concealed carry considerations while seated in the vehicle. This course is taught by Kris “Tanto” Paronto and Dave “Boon” Benton.
- Safe weapons manipulations in and around vehicles
- Justifiable use of force
- Awareness/ Mind Set/ OODA Loop
- Concealed carry considerations while seated
- Shooting in and out of vehicles
- Vehicle TTPs
- Vehicle ballistic lab of your defensive rounds
- Vehicle use of cover
- Protecting multiple passengers
- Managing multiple threats
- Go Bags
- Managing gunshot wounds
Vehicle Defense Course Equipment Requirements
- Quality IWB or OWB holster (holster must remain open after drawing pistol)
- Open or closed concealment garment
- Quality pistol of at least 9mm/38 caliber
- Ability to carry at least one spare magazine or speed loader on your body
- At least 3 magazines or speed loaders
- 600 rounds of ammunition and 5 rounds of carry/duty ammunition
- Wrap around eye protection
- Hearing protection (Noise canceling Ear Muffs preferred)
- Long sleeves and pants recommended
- Baseball style cap, knee and elbow pads highly recommended
- Battleline Concealed Defensive Pistol or equivalent from a reputable instructor, or permission from the instructors to attend course. (DD-214 showing M-9 Completion will suffice for a basic handgun course completion.)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Please bring water and lunch
- Lodging available on-site – to reserve lodging, ammo or rent weapons, Contact Kurt Sorys at 88 Tactical (email@example.com or 402-933-7171 ext. 102).
To enroll, please visit the Battleline Tactical site.