Weaponize Senses by Greenside Training
Weaponize Senses by Greenside Training is a 2-day course designed to provide an introduction to tracking as it applies to personal safety, sensory awareness, protection of property and livestock, border ops, search and rescue, fugitive recovery, intelligence collection, anti-poaching/anti-dumping, and recovery of highly evasive individuals who seek escape and refuge in our nation’s wild lands.
Weaponize Senses Training
This course is presented by Mr. Freddy Osuna, author of Index Tracking: Essential Guide to Trailing Man and Beast 2012. Osuna is a highly sought after Tracking Instructor who has most recently performed as the United States Marine Corps School of Infantry East Combat Tracking Subject Matter Expert, and US Army Combat Tracking Course Lead Instructor. Through his attentive mentorship, you will be outfitted with the knowledge necessary in performing this valuable skill.
Weaponize Senses course teaches the individual skill sets of the Tracker and each individual will be evaluated and rated amongst their peers. You will leave with a deeper understanding of how focusing our senses can enrich your personal and professional lives.
- How to evaluate tracks and impressions
- How to determine precise directions of travel
- Individual tactical movement
- Enhanced sensory awareness
- How to manipulate terrain in your favor
- Note taking equipment, camera, and measuring tape
- Hiking boots & outdoor clothing (pants & long sleeves recommended), gloves and eye protection
- Day pack, 100oz water capacity, and snacks
For additional information, please visit Greenside Training’s website.
Note – Food and lodging are not included in tuition cost. Please contact email@example.com for available plans.