Intermediate Handgun Defense Level 3
Take advantage of Summer savings with our Summer Training Promotion. Enroll in our Basic Handgun Defense Level 3 course and receive 50% OFF the course rate! This offer is only valid from June 1st to July 31st. So hurry and enroll today!
Defensive Handgun 3 is an intermediate 3-4 hour course focusing on drawing from concealment, making multiple precision shots, working through handgun malfunctions and reloads intuitively, and engaging moving targets. It will also improve skills learned from previous levels.
Successful completion of this course will also allow students to earn their “Draw from Concealment” range card, allowing them to practice drawing on the range when training on their own.
The course includes one hour of lecture and dry fire practice.
- Demonstrate basic handgun drawing techniques with threat engagement
- Display a balance of speed and precision shooting
- Recognize stoppages and perform simplified weapons manipulations skills such as immediate action, remedial action, and reloads at unpredictable times during an engagement sequence
- Demonstrate the ability to engage a moving target
- Ear and eye protection
- Pistol or revolver in proper working order (unloaded and stored in case prior to arrival)
- 200 rounds of quality ammunition
- High-quality holster and magazine pouches
- 3 magazines
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid government issued I.D.
- Must have successfully completed Basic Handgun Defense Level 2, an equivalent level handgun course from another reputable company, or receive direct permission from the instructor to attend.