Fitness Center Policies
88 Tactical’s Fitness Center Policies outline the rules and regulations designed for our members safety and convenience when using the gym.
- Founders Club badge is required to access the Fitness Center.
- Prior to utilizing the Fitness Center, all members are required to maintain an up-to-date and signed waiver on their account.
- Members must be 16+ to use the Fitness Center.
- No guests allowed.
- Proper athletic attire and shoes must be worn while using the Fitness Center.
- No food or drinks allowed, other than water bottles.
- Must wipe down equipment after use.
- Must re-rack weights after use.
- No dropping or slamming weights.
- All lifters are encouraged to use a spotter.
- No chalk allowed.
- No firearms allowed.
Use equipment at your own risk. Management assumes no liability for injuries or accidents that may occur. Please follow equipment directions carefully and only use equipment if you are in proper health condition to do so. Report faulty or damaged equipment to a staff member immediately.
Please be watchful of your personal belongings. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
The Fitness Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Late Night Access
Members will not be able to access the Fitness Center from the interior of the facility past 9:00pm. Please use the Fitness Center entrance located on the West side of the building when accessing the Fitness Center past 9:00pm.
In case of emergency, call 911.