Topgolf Swing Suite Policies
Our Topgolf Swing Suite Policies outline the rules and regulations designed for our members safety and convenience when using the Topgolf Swing Suite.
- Maximum of 8 people in the suite at one time.
- One person on the hit pad at a time, other users stand behind the red line.
- Food and beverage is available in the suite, but not allowed on the hit pad.
- Do not mistreat the equipment or use equipment in a way that it was not designed for.
- Staff member must set up the Topgolf Swing Suite for members (turning on, signing in, time selection).
- Members are free to select between games.
- To select between Golf and Shooting games, please seek assistance from a staff member.
- Suite must be vacated promptly when time is up.
- Contact a staff member if there are any issues or questions.
Reservations are non-refundable when cancelled less than 4-hours before the reserved start time. Refunds will be issued via in-store credit when outside of the 4-hour window. Please contact the Events Department at email@example.com for assistance.