Intro to Red Dot Sighted Pistol
The Intro to Red Dot Sighted Pistol course is designed for people who want to learn the basics of shooting with a (RDS) red dot sight. Students will learn the correct way to use a RDS pistol through efficient body structure and a variety of dry and live fire techniques and drills to maximize their efficiency with the pistol.
We highly recommend completion of at least Basic Handgun Defense Level 1 before attendance.
- Eye and ear protection
- RDS equipped handgun in proper working order (unloaded and stored in case prior to arrival)
- Extra batteries for your RDS
- User manual for your RDS
- 2 or more magazines/speed loaders (3 is recommended)
- Sturdy holster and belt
- 100 rounds of quality ammunition
- A t-shirt along with a loose fitting shirt is recommended for this course. Please refrain from low cut or V-neck shirts, as hot brass can cause burns.
Students can rent or purchase the required equipment prior to class.
- Must be at least 18 years old, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. The student or parent/legal guardian signing the waiver must have a valid government issued I.D.
- Must have successfully completed a Concealed Carry course, Basic Handgun Defense Level 1 course, or demonstrate good firearms safety/have a working knowledge of how to shoot a handgun.
See what students of our Intro to Red Dot Sighted Pistol course have to say about their training experience!