Women’s Practical Handgun
This 3-4-hour women-only handgun course (sorry, guys) provides a fun and safe environment for women to learn in a judgment-free atmosphere. This course builds the foundation for intuitive handgun manipulation. Students will draw from concealment and build an understanding of when to use point, precise, and perfect-sighted fire while working through malfunctions and performing reloads.
- Basic handgun drawing techniques from concealment.
- Recognize stoppages and perform simplified weapons manipulation skills such as immediate action. Remedial action and reloads.
- Demonstrate the ability to use point, precise, and perfect sighted fire.
The required equipment is available for purchase or rent prior to class.
- Eye and hearing protection
- Range appropriate clothing
- High-quality concealment holster
- 3 magazines
- 150 rounds of quality ammunition
- Athletic shoes or boot
Students must be at least 18 years old and have a valid government-issued I.D.
*Must have successfully completed the Concealed Handgun Permit course, Basic Handgun Defense Level 1, or equivalent level handgun course from another reputable company, or receive direct permission from the instructor to attend.
See what students of our Women’s Practical Handgun course have to say about their training experience!