Advanced High Threat CQC
The Advanced High Threat CQC Instructor 2-day training course continues to refine and update the High Threat CQC System with additional focus on aggressive, dynamic and rescue operations as well as executing High Threat CQC during low light operations. Students should come with the ability to fluidly operate their weapons in all lighting conditions.
88 Tactical’s High Threat CQC curriculum is a paradigm shift in tactics based heavily on human behavior in actual high-stress encounters. It takes what has been visually recorded in real life CQC engagements and develops tactics, techniques and procedures that allow operators to fight an opponent without having to fight their own instincts and intuitions. The hybrid American-Israeli CQC system combines both limited penetration and situation-based aggressive entry and maneuver.
- High Threat CQC efficiency and advanced concepts
- Complex environment shooting
- Drills for dynamic and rescue operations
- Immediate action drills: officer down, disengagement, re-engagement, less-lethal
- Use of low light
- Student-presented real world video review
- Final evaluations using sim and live fire
- Standard duty gear
- Protective gear for force-on-force exercises
- Protective gear and items for live-fire training (indoors)
- UTM/SIM or other force-on-force weapon systems with 150 rounds
- Handgun and Carbine with 100 live rounds each
Previous High Threat CQC Instructor experience is required.