Basic Sniper Training
The 5-day Law Enforcement Basic Sniper training course is designed to train specially selected individuals from various law enforcement agencies to properly utilize high-powered precision rifles.
Participants will be trained in the areas of tactical precision shooting and observation skills.
This sniper training course will give their departments the added tools to deal with a constantly changing high-threat environment.
- Sniper mindset
- Basic ballistics/ballistic calculators/DOPE cards
- In-depth fundamentals
- Troubleshooting your equipment
- Precise shooting with obstacles and moving targets from variable distances out to 100 yards
- Gather DOPE from 100 to 400 yards
- Shooting from unconventional positions and platforms
- Target detection, observation, and reporting exercises
- Reticle range estimation
- Angle shooting
- Low light familiarization
- Moving targets
- Eye and ear protection
- High powered rifle with scope and bipod
- 500 rounds of match grade ammunition
- Scope manual
- Appropriate outdoor clothing, duty gear and deployment gear
- Shooting mat and sand sock
Must possess current Law Enforcement Credentials.