Home Defense Seminar
Learn How to Defend Your Home
This Home Defense Seminar is a 60-minute course that provides examples to defend your home in a variety of crisis events such as theft, burglary, robbery, or home invasion. The seminar introduces the realities and legality of home defense, principles of security, use of safe rooms, hardening your home, discussion on emergency response plans for the whole family, equipment needs, and use of alarm systems.
- The realities of crime in and around the home
- Use of force and the legalities of defending your home
- Conventional security measures: doors, windows, locks, lights, and alarm systems
- Safe storage of guns and ammunition in the home
- Developing an emergency response plan that involves the whole family
- Dealing with the police after an event
Join us for our Home Defense Seminar. Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!