Intermediate Handgun Defense Level 5
88 Tactical’s Handgun Level 5 is an intermediate 3-4 hour course that teaches students to utilize their handgun in a dynamic self-defense situation with use of cover and barricades.
This includes movement to cover, using cover as a brace, maneuvering from cover to cover, and conducting malfunction clearances and reloads.
- Demonstrate the ability shoot from a braced position from cover
- Demonstrate the ability to “snap to cover” offensively and “snap out” from cover defensively
- Demonstrate movement to cover and from cover to cover
- Demonstrate the ability to clear malfunctions and reload from cover
- Ear and eye protection
- Pistol or revolver in proper working order (unloaded and stored in case prior to arrival)
- 200 rounds of quality ammunition
- High-quality holster and magazine pouches
- 3 magazines