3 Tips to Make Your New Year’s Resolution a Reality
This year is coming to a close, so it’s time to start setting goals for 2018. The first step is to choose a New Year’s resolution. A few of the most common New Year’s resolutions are:
- Make improvements to yourself/your life
- Do more exciting things
- Spend more time with family/friends
- Learn something new
88 Tactical can help you accomplish Your New Year’s Resolution
Take some time to relax, or push outside of your comfort zone to learn some new skills. What’s more exciting than shooting a firearm or learning life-saving skills? 88 Tactical has a state-of-the-art facility that includes shooting ranges, a retail pro shop, member lounge, café, and more. Whether you want to shoot, train, shop, eat or just relax – we have something for all ages.
With over 50 civilian training courses covering everything from firearms and self-defense, to survival skills and tactical medicine. You can learn how to shoot a firearm, rappel, apply a tourniquet, fend off an attacker, defend your home, and much more. Consider 88 Tactical your one-stop shop for continuing education.
No matter what your resolution is, here are three ways to make your resolution a reality:
- Adjust your environment. Set yourself up for success. Trying to get healthier? Get rid of junk food, put your bike by the front door, etc. Want to spend more time shooting? Keep your range bag where you see it every day.
- Involve someone else. This will keep you on track and motivate you because you don’t want to let the other person down… or let them win! Most things are also more fun if someone is enjoying it next to you.
- Have a goal that is reasonable and measurable. Have a few short-term goals that lead the way to the larger goal. The small victories will motivate you to keep going.