Concealed Carry Interactive Scenarios
Concealed Carry Interactive Scenarios is a simple 2 hour or more session where Concealed Handgun Permit holders can test the following in three or more interactive or virtual scenarios:
- Concealed handgun skills
- Decision-making skills
Participants will be equipped with an Airsoft training handgun and protective equipment so they can face role players in realistic situations or alternatively will be given laser marking handguns and will face a computer screen in a virtual simulated environment. You may also act as role players in the various scenarios, which in itself is a valuable learning experience. Each of the scenarios will be critiqued by an instructor so everyone can learn from the decisions they did or did not make.
While this is not a training course, it’s a great way to learn the value of scenario-based training versus simple range training. Even though this is not an instructional course, participants will learn some valuable lessons about the reality of armed confrontations that may help them identify areas they may need to improve on.
At the end of the session, the instructor will make recommendations for training courses based on the participants’ skill levels.
THIS IS NOT A CONCEALED CARRY CERTIFICATION COURSE
We will provide eye protection and headgear, but you should provide your own protective clothing to deal with Airsoft projectiles.
- Loose, full length pants and shirt with an additional light jacket or hoodie and sturdy belt
- Neck protection, such as a scarf or a shirt with a tall collar
- Gloves that are thick or have rubberized material on the top of the glove
- Groin protection whcih can be as simple as a knee pad or folded up shirt
- You may also consider bringing a holster for a Glock 17 pistol and a flashlight
Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid government issued I.D. and basic familiarity with your chosen handgun.