RDS Pistol Practical Performance
The Red Dot Sighted (RDS) Practical Performance Pistol course is designed for people who have learned the basic techniques of RDS Pistol shooting and want to take their shooting to the next level. Students will learn to efficiently use RDS equipped handguns under practical, real-world, defensive conditions.
- Review of Grip, Draw, and Target Focus
- One Handed Shooting
- Rapid Fire, Multi-shot Strings of Fire
- Shooting While Moving
- Use of Cover
- Distance Shooting
- 25 round Skill Level Evaluation
- Eye and ear protection
- RDS equipped handgun in proper working order (unloaded and stored in case prior to arrival)
- User manual and extra batteries for your RDS
- 2 or more magazines/speed loaders (3 is recommended)
- Sturdy holster and belt
- 100 rounds of quality ammunition
- A t-shirt along with a loose fitting shirt is recommended for this course. Please refrain from low cut or V-neck shirts, as hot brass can cause burns.