Advanced Precision Rifle
The Advanced Precision Rifle course begins on the long-range platform with a reconfirmation of zeros and data on ranges out to 400 yards. Students will learn to adapt and shoot from unconventional positions. Students will also be introduced to shooting off of a tripod (which is being utilized in many competition and hunting applications). Students will shoot from various positions and at various distances with increased time and accuracy standards.
- Eye and ear protection
- Scoped and bore sighted centerfire rifle (we strongly encourage an optic with adjustable turrets)
- 100 rounds of match grade ammunition
- Tripod and saddle – Optional. (Email KP at Kprobinson@88tactical.com if you want ideas for this)
- Sling (optional)
- Clothing appropriate for the weather conditions
- Lunch and a water bottle
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid government issued I.D.
- Must have successfully completed Intermediate Precision Rifle or receive instructor permission.